The political environment is higher stakes, faster paced, and more divisive than ever before. With little room for error, your customers, employees, and fans expect to see that you meet the moment in a meaningful way, going beyond performative activism.
What We Do
Whatever the challenge, we’re here to ensure you meet it.
We are a full service impact engagement and strategic communications firm, focused on consensus building, to help companies and individuals leverage their platforms to create positive change and navigate today’s fraught political landscape.
Who We Are
We are trusted political advisors with years of West Wing, private sector, and local government experience.
Thomas Isen is the co-Founder of Second Floor Advisors. Most recently, Thomas served in the Biden-Harris White House as Senior Advisor to the Cabinet Secretary, the primary liaison between the President and his Cabinet. Prior to that he served as Chief of Staff to a Senior Advisor on the Biden-Harris Transition Team overseeing Intergovernmental Affairs, Fundraising, and the Office of the President-Elect. Before venturing into public service, Thomas held a variety of communications, marketing, and business development roles in the fashion, beauty, and retail space at companies including Charlotte Tilbury and Dr. Barbara Sturm.
Alex Yudelson is the co-Founder of Second Floor Advisors. Most recently, Alex served in the Biden-Harris White House as Executive Secretary of the Domestic Policy Council, where he worked on a wide array of key policy issues. Prior to that he served as President Obama’s liaison to the sports teams, leagues, and athletes in the White House from 2014-2016. He also served as Chief of Staff of the City of Rochester (NY), helping oversee over 3,000 employees, managing intergovernmental affairs, and coordinating a wide variety of political and policy matters.
- WWD - October 17, 2023Second Floor Advises Client on Humanitarian Donations During Israel-Hamas War
- INSIDER - September 25, 202318 Top Public-relations Experts CEOs Scramble to Hire in a Crisis
- WWD - July 5, 2023The Former White House Staffers Helping Fashion Talk Social Impact
- Yahoo! Finance — June 22, 2023Former Biden White House Advisors Launch Strategic Communications and Social Impact Firm
- Politico — June 13, 2023Joe Biden Alums Help Companies Take a Stand on Socially Liberal Issues Without Fear of Conservative Backlash